Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome Rubber Flooring Aficionados

As of December 11th, 2007, I have decided to start a blog about rubber flooring. The reason I have decided to write about rubber flooring is because I have noticed that there is not a lot of good information about the product on the web. There are numerous suppliers available on the internet for rubber gym flooring however very few that know the subject inside and out like my friends at Rubber Flooring, Inc. I personally have been involved in the industry since its initial growth explosion in the 1990's and as such, have learned quite a bit about the industry and the products along the way. Using my spare time, experiences selling and formulating weight room floors, and witty writing style, I am going to attempt to best explain all that I know and all that I will continue to learn about the industry. In Addition, I will occasionally write about topics other than rubber flooring just to help keep myself entertained and to spice it up a little. Thanks for your interest and I hope you enjoy this bouncy (Get it? Yeah I can be corny too on occasion) ride.

No comments: